NPC's and Shops
- Blaec: Strange human next to the sandpit.
- Banker: Will allow you to access your bank account.
- Chaeldar: One of the slayer masters of RuneScape.
- Co-ordinator: Makes sure things run well.
- Dairy Cow: A cow that produces milk.
- Doorman: Guards the door to the marketplace.
- Fairy Aeryka: Explains the impling minigame.
- Fairy Fixit: Explains the fairy rings.
- Fairy Godfather: Part of the A Fairy Tale Part I.
- Fairy Queen: The fairy queen of Zanaris.
- Fairy Nuff: The fairy queen's doctor.
- Fairy shop assistant: Helps run a general store.
- Fairy shopkeeper: Runs a general store.
- Fat rocco: Mob gangster for the godfather.
- Irksol: Sells ruby rings in the marketplace.
- Jakut: Sells weapons in the marketplace.
- Ork: No use.
- Slim Louie: Mob gangster for the godfather.
- Zanaris choir: A group of men who randomly appear then begin to follow and sing to you.
- Cow (Level-2)
- Mutated Zygomite (level-74, 86): Level 57 slayer monster. Must use fungicide to kill it.
- Ork (Level-20): Unattackable, no use.
- Otherworldly Being (Level-64)
Talk to: Jukat
- Dragon longsword: 100,000gp
- Dragon dagger: 30,000gp
Talk to: Irksol
Zanaris General Store
Talk to: Fairy shopkeeper
- Pot: 1gp
- Jug: 1gp
- Shears: 1gp
- Bucket: 2gp
- Bowl: 5gp
- Cake tin: 13gp
- Tinderbox: 1gp
- Chisel: 1gp
- Hammer: 1gp
- Newcomer map: 1gp
- Security book: 2gp
Chaeldar's Slayer Equipment
Talk to: Chaeldar
- Enchanted Gem: 1gp
- Mirror Shield: 5000gp
- Leaf-Bladed Spear: 31,000gp
- Broad Arrows: 60gp
- Bag of Salt: 60gp
- Rock Hammer: 500gp
- Facemask: 200gp
- Earmuffs: 200gp
- Nose Peg: 200gp
- Slayer's Staff: 21,000gp
- Spiny Helmet: 650gp
- Fishing Explosive: 60gp
- Ice Cooler: 1gp
- Slayer Gloves: 200gp
- Harpie Bug Lantern: 130gp
- Insulated Boots: 200gp
- Fungicide Spray: 300gp
- Fungicide: 10gp
- Witchwood icon: 900gp
- Slayer bell: 150gp
The Slayer Master
One of the five RuneScape slayer masters can be found in the lost city. Chaeldar gives out medium-high level slayer assignments. Slayer skill items, such as mirror shields, facemasks, nose pegs, leaf-bladed spears, etc. can be bought here as well.
These attackable NPC's are level 64 and are located just south of the range in western Zanaris. They are not aggressive and are close to the bank, which makes them a quite popular training spot. They also have some medium-good drops given their low level.
Runecrafting - Cosmic Altar
This altar is quite easy to pick out on the map. It is located at the end of the trail south of the main part of the underground city. It is quite a walk from the bank, however you will receive decent experience from Runecrafting such runes. The altar consists of a space-like area full of flashing lights and stars.
The Zanaris marketplace is located in the south-east end of the underground city. There are two shops within the marketplace; however you must pay the doorman one cut diamond to enter. The two shopkeepers in the marketplace are Irksol and Jakut.
The Zanaris Furnace
The furnace in Zanaris is very close to the bank as is the one in Al-Kharid. You will likely find many higher levels practicing their smelting here because of the peacefulness.
The Fairy Rings
Once you have reached step 8 of our Fairy Tale Part II guide, you will have access to the Fairy rings. These rings allow transportation to all over Runescape. All you need is your Dramen Staff(Received from Lost City). For more information on Fairy rings, please read our Fairy Rings guide.
Access to Puro-Puro
Zanaris has the only permanent link to Puro-Puro and the Impetuous Impulses mini game. Players can access the Impling plains by using the teleport in the middle of the wheat field. The mini game can be used by all hunters from level 17 up and can give rewards ranging from buckets all the way up to dragon arrows and darts. For more information on the mini game and Puro-Puro read our Impetuous Impulses mini game guide.