Table of Contents
1.0 - Introduction
Gnomeball is located in the Tree Gnome Stronghold, north-west of Ardougne. Nothing really is needed to get here, but a high range and agility is recommended when playing. Gnomeball is a fun and a different way to train agility for those who find doing courses over and over again tedious and boring.
2.0 - How to Play
To play Gnomeball, it's pretty simple really. You take the ball from the ref, charge at the gnome defence, and try to throw the ball through the net using ranged skill. It's a rough game but great fun, it's also great for improving agility. You can pass to the green winger gnomes. Then you can make a run and they'll pass back. Otherwise, if you're feeling brave you can just charge and dodge. The Gnomeballer (orange, yellow, red armour) will sometimes kick you in the shin and take the ball from you causing up to two damage. To counter this, simply click 'Tackle' on them to try to take the ball back. You can also pass to other players if they're on the field, but they might not pass it back. Also To win a game of Gnomeball (and a Gnomeball) you have to score 5 times. To do this, you can either click on a gnome winger to pass and run to the goal to shoot it or you can just simply charge through the gnomes and click on the goal. Once you gather up 5 points, the Cheerleaders say that you win and you can walk out of the Gnomeball field and you've got your very own Gnomeball!
3.0 - Other Games
|How to Play
|1. You camp in front of your opponents goal.
2. Your friend gets the Gnomeball and passes it to you.
3. You score and get a small amount of experience.
|1. You take the ball from the referee.
2. You go up to a bunch of Gnomeballer and let them kick you.
3. Keep on doing step 2 until they kill you.
|6 and 1 human referee
|1. There are three people on each team.
2. Each team stands beside their respective side with their Gnomeballs.
3. Start shooting when your referee says to.
4. First team with all their members out of the field carrying a Gnomeball wins.
|1. One person gets a Gnomeball that they get from winning at Gnomeball.
2. You and your friends make a huge circle.
3. Pass the Gnomeball to your friends.
|Go up to the Gnomeballer and just tackle them over and over again.
4.0 - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I only win one Gnomeball at a time?
A: Yes, but there is a bank nearby that you can use to bank your Gnomeball.
Q: Can you die?