Follow the path heading out of East Ardougne; you will easily be able to find your way to the Legends Guild. As you enter the gate, you will be saluted by the guard and have entrance to the Legends Guild. Now head down the path and open the large Legend's Guild Doors. Alternatively, you could use the Fairy Rings combination BLR to appear outside the Legends Guild.
The Ground Floor
At the Lobby of the Legends Guild, you will discover the totem pole that you recieved during the Legends Quest. You will also find Radimus Erkle, leader of the Legends Guild. You can talk to him, but he seems to be a bit busy. You will also find two staircases. There isn't much to do here, so head up one floor by using the stairs.
The totem pole on this floor is also used to recharge your bracelet of combat and Necklace of skills. The bracelet is used in teleporting to the Champion, Warrior and Ranging guilds as well as the Monastery. It also informs the wearer of their slayer totals for every tenth target they kill.
The First Floor
On the First floor (Picture), you will find a woman named Fionella. She takes care of the General Store in the Legends Guild.
- Swordfish: 310gp
- Apple pie: 46gp
- Attack potion (3): 18gp
- Steel arrow: 18gp
On this floor, there are also a pair of ladders on each side of the room. There is also the staircase that leads you back to the Lobby.
The Second Floor
While you're on the First Floor of the Legends Guild, you can either go up the west ladder, or the east ladder. If you choose to climb the west ladder, you will be brought to the Legends Guild shop of useful items. Talk to Siegfried Erkle to see the Shop's Stock.
- Mithril seeds: 300gp
- Dusty key: 1gp
- Maze key: 1gp
- Shield right half: 750,000gp
- Cape of legends: 675gp
- "Mithril Seeds" can be used to make those flowers that players can be seen holding. Simply right click on the package of seeds and click "Plant Mithril Seeds". You can then choose to pick the flowers or not.
- The "Dusty Key" can open a gate in the Taverley Dungeon which leads to some blue dragons.
- The "Maze Key" will allow you to enter Melzar's Maze, which you encountered during the Dragon Slayer quest. It's not very useful as Legends are in the higher levels.
- Now, the "Dragon Right Half Shield", the second part of the Full Dragon Square Shield. It costs 750,000 coins. Once you have both halves of the Shield, you can take it to an anvil and hammer the two halves together. This requires 60 Smithing.
- Finally, the honourable Legends Cape. Put it on and display to others that you're officially a Legend.
If you go back to the First Floor, then climb the east ladder, you will be taken to the very useful Legends Guild Bank. As usual, you can access your bank by simply right clicking on a banker and clicking "Bank Banker".
Below is a picture of both:
Now that you've been to the top floor, you should try out the Dungeon. It features a very nice training area, including Giant Bats, Pit Scorpions, and Shadow Warriors.
Climb down the ladder, then down the staircase. Now go down the other staircase on the west side of the lobby. You will appear in the underground dungeon of the Legends Guild.
First off you will encounter giant bats flapping around; there are about three of them (level 27).
As you go deeper you will find Pit scorpions (level 28). There are many of these Scorpions scattered around in this area.
As you go around the metal fence, you will be at the end of the Dungeon. This area features Shadow Warriors (level 48) which are very good training experience. There are more then enough for everyone to fight, but at times it might get crowded. The Shadow Warriors are known to drop the elusive "Dragon Left Half" more than any other monster, making it a well-used training spot.