NPC's and Shops
- Ambassador Alvijar: Dwarven ambassador from Keldagrim
- Barlak: Buys long and curved bones off of you.
- Bartak: Chief metal maker
- Cave goblin: Able to be pickpocketed.
- Cave Goblin Child: A child attending.
- Crate Goblin: Delivers crates.
- Durgok: Merchant in the marketplace.
- Dwarf: Is standing near the train.
- Goblin scribe: Writing history of Dorgesh-Kaan.
- Guard: Guards the south entrance.
- Gundik: Merchant in the marketplace.
- Gourmet: Buys exotic food.
- Lurgon: Advises you on current economics of Dorgeshuun marketplace.
- Markog: Merchant in the marketplace.
- Mernik: Takes care of the young goblins.
- Miltog: Lamp merchant.
- Nipper: Goblin baby.
- Oldak: Inventor-magician.
- Tegdak: A local.
- Reldak: Merchant in the marketplace.
- Spit goblin: Cooking the frog on the fire.
- The Scribe: Keeps records cave goblin history.
- Ticket goblin: Sells tickets to the train between Dorgesh-Kaan and Keldagrim.
- Tindar: Merchant in the marketplace.
- Turgall: Asks you to fetch generator parts from agility course.
- Turgok: Merchant in the marketplace
- Tyke: A goblin baby.
- Ur Lun: Speak to for permission to sell surface food.
- Ur-Meg: Worried about surface gods.
- Ur-Pel: Argue over the colour goblin uniforms should be.
- Ur-tag: Elected ruler of the cave goblins.
- Ur-taal: Speak to to get permission to sell surface food.
- Ur-lek: Discusses merits of dealing with the dwarves.
- Ur-vaas: Merchant in the marketplace
- Ur-Zek: Cautious about the dwarves
- Young Un: Goblin baby
- Zanik: Helped you in the Death to the Dorgeshuun quest.
- Zenkog: Merchant in the marketplace.
- Cave Goblin Guard (Level 24, 26)
Dorgesh-Kaan General Supplies
Talk to: Lurgon
- Unlit torch: 5gp
- Tinderbox: 1gp
- Pot: 1gp
- Jug: 1gp
- Bowl: 5gp
- Cake tin: 13gp
- Rope: 23gp
- Glass-blowing pipe: 2gp
Reldak's Leather Armour
Talk to: Reldak
- Frog-leather body: 1,000gp
- Frog-leather chaps: 900gp
- Frog-leather boots: 200gp
Talk to: Miltog
- Unlit torch: 6gp
- Oil lamp: 37gp
- Oil lantern: 180gp
- Bullseye lantern: 600gp
- Mining helmet: 900gp
- Tinderbox: 1gp
- Light orb: 525gp
- Oil lamp: 42gp
- Oil lantern: 187gp
- Bullseye lantern: 630gp
Bones and Shells
Many monsters that drop big bones, now have a chance to drop special bones called long bones and curved bones. If you bring these bones to Barlak (in west Dorgesh-Kaan), he will pay you for them and give you construction xp for them. He will also buy several types of shells off of you and possibly give you some crafting experience in the process.
Your construction level must be at least 30 to get the experience for the long and curved bones though.
- Long Bones: 1,000gp and 1,500 construction xp
- Curved Bones: 2,000gp and 3,000 construction xp
- Tortoise shells (ordinary): 600gp
- Tortoise shells (perfect): 600gp and 500 crafting xp
- Snail Shells (ordinary): 250gp
- Snail Shells (perfect): 500gp and 500 crafting xp
The Agility course in Dorgesh-Kaan is unlike any other agility course in the game. There are two potential routes you can take to acquire the materials Turgall requests. For heavier objects you need to take a longer route which gives more experience, for more delicate objects you can take a grappling route which requires you have a crossbow with a grapple hook. If you take the grapple route, you will get Ranged experience as a bonus.
Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon
To enter the Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon, you will need a light source. Once you are equipped with this, go to the south end of the city where there are some stairs leading down into the dungeon. This dungeon is similar to the Lumbridge Swamp dungeon except for the fact there are some giant cave bugs down here. There is also a entrance to the Kalphite lair which would make visiting the Kalphite Queen. The Dorgesh-Kaan agility course is located in the air above the dungeon. This dungeon is also home to the slayer monster Molanisk.
There are several chests in the city to loot and many cave goblins to pickpocket. Some of the unique items you can thieve include cave goblin wire, goblin foods, lanterns, light orbs. You can also thieve coins, runes and miscellaneous junk from the goblins and their chests.
Dorgesh-Kaan and Keldagrim
After completing Another Slice of H.A.M. quest, you are able to take a train to Keldagrim for free. The train station is on the west side of the city on the second floor. To use the train, simply board the train and wait a few seconds for it to start. You will end up in Keldagrim by where the mine carts arrive.
Since cave goblins have had no access to the surface, they are very interested in surface foods. If you wish to try selling surface foods here speak to Ur-taal for permission then use various different surface foods on Lurgon, who will advise you on an approximate price to expect for the food item when you try to sell to the gourmet.
Beware that the price of surface foods will vary on what other players have sold to the goblins, as the goblins like new foods. If they really like your food though, they may pay a higher price for longer before they become tired of what you are offering them. The gourmet's are the various merchants who wander around the marketplace.
Every time you re-enter the city you need to ask for permission to sell food again. The person who you get permission from does not change very often so only rarely will you need to search for a new person to ask permission from. The gourmet goblins will have one of four reactions to your surface food:
- That smells good (common favourable reaction)
- That smells nice
- Yuck, that looks horrid (won't pay as much as Lurgon predicted)
- What's that, then? (neutral reaction)
The gourmet goblins that buy your food, may also give you some of their food in return, this can include:
- Eel sushi
- Grubs a la mode
- Bat shish
- Cave slime soup
- Crispy frogs' legs
- Frogspawn gumbo
- Wall beast fingers
Professor Oldak has created a sphere which is coated in crushed law runes, when smashed on the ground it will teleport the user to Dorgesh-Kaan. This sphere can be thieved out of the chests in the city, or he will make you one if you bring him one molten glass and two law runes. After completing Another Slice of H.A.M., players can also buy teleportation spheres to the Goblin Village.
The cave goblins have an unique lighting system for their city. Light is generated from the heat of lava and is magically turned into electricity, which then flows into the city and special bulbs that you can make or thieve, illuminating the city. To learn more about this lighting system, please check out our Firemaking guide.
- Dorgeshunn City
- Dorgeshunn Deep