Runescape Tome Archive
Troubleshooting your AMCE Lift-In-A-Box
'My lift doesn't work!'
1. Have you added the pulleys? Make sure you have a long top beam with a pulley, and pulleys on the two crossbeams. We recommend AMCE Pulley-Beams-In-A-Box.
2. Have you attached a rope? Wind one of your AMCE Ropes-In-A-Box through the pulleys.
3. Is the platform broken? Repair it with one of your AMCE Beams-In-A-Box.
4. Have you added the engine? The AMCE Lift-In-A-Box does not include an engine.
5. Have you added coal to the engine? All compatible coal engines have a maximum load of five chunks of coal.
(AMCE Lift-In-A-Box, Pulley-Beams-In-A-Box, Beams-In-A-Box and Ropes-In-A-Box are all registered trademarks of Ali Morrisane Commercial Enterprises (AMCE) Ltd.)
|Item Name: Lift manual|
|Author: Myst |
<-- Go Back | Top -- ^
Stuck on something? Want some more tips? Ask on our forums.