Entrana is an island off the west coast of Asgarnia run by Saradominist monks. It is a very useful island for both Crafting, glass making in particularly, and Herblore, and is also used in some important quests. Entrana can be accessed with a boat from Port Sarim, using air balloons and through Abyss, The. The trip is free, but it is against Saradomin's will to take any weapons or armour on to the island to "keep the peace." There are, however, four ways to leave Entrana: take the ship back to Port Sarim, teleport, take a hot air balloon, or take the dungeon exit into the wilderness.
- Cooking range
- Farming spot
- Fishing spot
- Quest start
- Water source
NPC's and Shops
- Auguste: Speak to to start the Enlightened Journey quest.
- Cave Monk: Warns you before you enter the dangerous dungeon.
- Firebird: Needed for Heroes Quest.
- Francis: Watches your hops patch.
- Frincos: Runs the Herblore shop.
- Fritz The Glassblower: Instructs players on how to produce molten glass. He will also buy molten glass for 20gp each.
- High Priest: Used in quests.
- Monk of Entrana: Takes you back to Port Sarim.
- Mazion: Sandpit owner, he seems to be covered in sand.
- Tree spirit (level-101): Appears during the Lost City quest as the Guardian of the dramen tree.
- Black bear (level-19)
- Chicken (level-1)
- Entrana Fire Bird (level-2)
- Greater Demon (level-92)
- Monk (level-5): Can be fought, and can also heal you if you ask.
- Unicorn (level-15)
- Zombie (level-25)
Talk to: Frincos
- Vial: 2gp
- Pestle and mortar: 4gp
- Eye of newt: 3gp
Entrana contains the law rune altar, used to make law runes (with 54 Runecrafting). The quickest way to do this is to use glory amulets to teleport to Draynor Village, and walk back.
There is a hops spot here, south of the Herblore shop, watched by Francis. In addition, there is a water source nearby so if your watering cans are running dry, you can refill them here. Even if the fountain wasn't here, you can use your bucket on the well and then on the watering can.
The Entrana dungeon is used predominantly in the Lost City quest, to chop the Dramen branch, but has other redeeming qualities. It contains one of the only non-wilderness locations of greater demons, and it is the location of the Dramen tree. When you enter the caves, your prayer is drained to level 3 due to the presence of the evil god Zamorak. Also, the dungeon is only accessible from Entrana, and you cannot bring weapons or armour into the dungeon. This can be worked around by bringing fletching materials, leathers, needle, and thread to make ranging armour. The only way to get a hatchet for the tree is to get them as a drop from killing zombies.
Vials and seaweed
Entrana is one of the best-kept secrets in RuneScape when it comes to obtaining vials. The Herblore shop stocks up to 50 vials, and there is a fountain right outside the shop. There are also two vial spawns in the same area. If you need seaweed, Entrana has a large seaweed spawn located north-west of the Zamorak dungeon.
If, for some reason, you are hurt on Entrana, the monks in the monastery will heal a few hit points.