Crash Isle and the Ape Atoll are extremely dangerous for the unprepared. Powerful monkeys inhabit this atoll, which are ready to fight and send you to jail. To reach the Ape Atoll, you must have started the Monkey Madness quest. The Ape Atoll is a monkey utopia, which has many good training spots. One such training spot is in the temple, where you can stand with protect from melee on attacking a monkey, and recharge at the altar every few minutes, without leaving the vicinity. Everything with the exception of the monkeys, can poison you. All monsters are aggressive.
- Agility training
- Crafting shop
- Fishing spot
- Food shop
- General store
- Magic shop
- Rare trees
- Scimitar shop
NPC's and Shops
- Aberab and Trefaji: Jail guards. You cannot walk through them.
- Awowogei: Leader of the monkeys.
- Bunkdo and Carado: Members of the 10th squad. They are undercover, in the jail.
- Bunkwicket: One of the 10th squad, blasting the wall to break under the atoll.
- Daga: A shrewd monkey sword smith, he sells scimitars.
- Dugopul: A monkey graveyard groundskeeper.
- Elder Guard: Guards Awowogei.
- Garkor: A spy for the 10th squad. He hides out near Awowogei.
- Hafuba: Monkey high priest.
- Hamab: She is a monkey skilled in crafting and runs her own stall.
- Ifaba: This monkey runs a general store.
- Iwazaru: An old monkey who depicts speaking no evil. Involved in Recipe for Disaster quest.
- Karam: An assassin of the 10th squad. He will kill an attacking monkey in one hit if you get in trouble.
- Kikazaru: An old monkey who depicts hearing no evil. Involved in Recipe for Disaster quest.
- Lofu and Denadu: Very rude monkey priests.
- Lumdo: One of the 10th squad. He was ordered to stay by the crashed gliders. He will take you to or from the Ape Atoll.
- Lumo: One of the 10th squad. Found in a jail cell, and seems at a superior rank to the others.
- Mizaru: An old monkey who depicts seeing no evil. Involved in Recipe for Disaster quest.
- Monkey Child: Easily convinced that you are his uncle, giving you his toy (a monkey talisman).
- Padulah: A guardian ninja monkey. He guards the statue of Marim from humans voraciously.
- Sleeping Monkey: Guards the crates where you get monkey dentures, and the trapdoor to the crate with M'amulet moulds.
- Solihib: The food merchant of Ape Atoll.
- The monkey's aunt: Protects her nephew. If she spots you talking to the Monkey child in human form, she will call the guards.
- The monkey's uncle: Lives upstairs of the monkey aunt and child.
- Tutab: He runs the magic stall.
- Uwogo and Muruwoi: Awowogei's advisors.
- Waydar: Found on Crash Island, he convinces Lumdo to take you to the Ape Atoll.
- Waymottin: One of the 10th squad. He can give you another 10th squad sigil.
- Zooknock: Located in the dungeon south of the entrance to the atoll. He helps you to make your M'speak Amulet, and monkey greegree's.
- Birds (levels-5,11): There are various coloured birds flying about the island; non-aggressive.
- Duke, Oipuis, Ouhai, Uodai, Uyoro (level-149): Summoned ninja monkey guards; usually one dispatched with two Monkey Guards.
- Jungle Spider (level 37); these do not appear on the minimap.
- Kruk (level-149): Speak to Kruk, to be able to get past the Elder guard to speak to Awowogei.
- Monkey Archer (lvl 86): They protect the city, and will attack players who are not in monkey form. When they shoot you will pass out and wake up in the jail.
- Monkey Guard (lvl 167): Gorilla guards that protect the temple only.
- Monkey Zombie (levels-82,98,129): Aggressive underground dwellers of the monkey city.
- Scorpion (level-38): These scorpions are small, aggressive, dangerously strong for their level, and poisonous.
- Skeleton (level-142)
- Snake (level-24): They lie in wait in the tall jungle grass, invisible to radar. They will attack and poison you when you get near.
- Spider (level-1): Aggressive and poisonous while in human form, but quick to deal with when auto attack is on.
Solihib's Food Stall
Talk to: Solihib
- Monkey nuts: 3gp
- Banana: 2gp
- Banana stew: 300gp
- Monkey bar: 50gp
Hamab's Crafting Emporium
Talk to: Hamab
- Chisel: 1gp
- Necklace mould: 5gp
- Ring mould: 5gp
- M'amulet mould: 10gp
- Needle: 1gp
- Thread: 1gp
- Ball of wool: 2gp
Daga's Scimitar Smithy
Talk to: Daga
- Bronze scimitar: 32gp
- Iron scimitar: 112gp
- Steel scimitar: 400gp
- Mithril scimitar: 1040gp
- Dragon scimitar: 106,000gp - If you talk to Daga he will sell it to you for 100,000gp instead.
Tutab's Magical Market
Talk to: Tutab
- Fire rune: 4gp
- Water rune: 4gp
- Air rune: 4gp
- Earth rune: 4gp
- Law rune: 250gp
- Eye of gnome: 3gp
- Monkey dentures: 500gp
- Monkey talisman: 1000gp
Ifaba's General Store
Talk to: Ifaba
This dungeon is extremely hard to get to the end of. It takes about five minutes to walk/run through it. The walls are constantly caving-in, and there are many high-level Monkey zombies and skeletons that will attack you. In addition, many traps can poison you in this dungeon. At the end of the dungeon, you will find Zooknock and two members of the 10th squad.
The Ape temple
This is where the monkey guard, priests, and high priest reside. There are two monkey altars in here, where you can recharge your prayer. This is a prime place for training, as you can simply stand there, with protect from melee on, and recharge when your prayer runs out. Several highly poisonous spiders spawn in the temple in a second, so be sure to bring several anti-poison potions.
- Anywhere - Western Marim half of island, Bamboo Gate and North
- Find My Way - Zooknock's Tunnel/Dungeon
- Island Life - Lumdo's boat at Ape Atoll
- Marooned - Crash Isle
- Monkey Madness - Marim
- Suspicious - G.L.O. Caranock and Foreman / Waydar Cut scenes
- Temple - Underground Temple and Underground Magic Shop