NPC's and Shops
- Aleck: Runs Aleck's Hunter Emporium.
- Banker: They will look after your money and items.
- Bartender: Sells you alcoholic drinks.
- Bert: Quest NPC, in the house next to the house portal.
- Frenita: Runs the cooking shop.
- Guard Captain: Part of a quest but watch out, he's drunk.
- Hazelmere: A gnome mage.
- Leon: Makes Kebbit bolts for you.
- Magic Store Owner: Sells magical items in the Magic Guild.
- Robe store owner: Runs the Magic Guild mystic robe store, also sells the magic cape of achievement.
- Selena: A farmer that watches your hops patch for you.
- Sithik Ints: A frail, sick man that plays a role in the Zogre Flesh Eaters.
- Tramp: Watches over the cages for the Thieving random event.
- Watchtower Wizard: Runs the Watchtower that protects Yanille.
- Wizard Distentor: Head wizard in the Magic Guild.
- Wizard Frumscone: He makes Zombies in the basement of the Magic Guild.
- Zavistic Rarve: The Grand Secretary of the Magic Guild.
- Colonel Radick (Level 38): Defends Yanille from the Ogres
- Imp (Level 2): A cheeky little imp.
- Soldier (Level 28): Guards the gates
- Tower guard (Level 28): He minds his own business, guarding the tower.
Frenita's Cookery Shop
Talk to: Frenita
- Pie dish: 3gp
- Cooking apple: 1gp
- Cake tin: 10gp
- Bowl: 4gp
- Potato: 1gp
- Tinderbox: 1gp
- Jug: 1gp
- Pot: 1gp
- Chocolate bar: 10gp
- Pot of flour: 10gp
- Empty Cup: 2gp
Magic Guild Store
Talk to: Magic store owner
- Fire rune: 4gp
- Water rune: 4gp
- Air rune: 4gp
- Earth rune: 4gp
- Mind rune: 3gp
- Body rune: 3gp
- Soul rune: 70gp
- Battlestaff: 7000gp
- Staff of air: 1500gp
- Staff of water: 1500gp
- Staff of earth: 1500gp
- Staff of fire: 1500gp
- Nature rune: 120gp
- Chaos rune: 90gp
- Blood rune: 300gp
- Law rune: 240gp
- Death rune: 180gp
Magic Guild Store
Talk to: Robe store owner
- Mystic hat: 15,000gp
- Mystic rope top: 120,000gp
- Mystic robe bottom: 80,000gp
- Mystic gloves: 10,000gp
- Mystic boots: 10,000gp
Aleck's Hunter Emporium
Talk to: Aleck
- Butterfly jar: 1gp
- Bird snare: 6gp
- Noose wand: 4gp
- Magic box: 720gp
- Box trap: 38gp
- Unlit torch: 4gp
- Rabbit snare: 18gp
- Teasing stick: 60gp
- Butterfly net: 24gp
The Dragon Inn
Talk to the bartender to buy either a dragon bitter for 2gp, or Greenman's ale for 10gp. The dragon bitter will raise your strength by 2 and heal 1 hit point; however it will lower your attack by 4. The Greenman's ale will raise your Herblore level by 1.
The Magic Guild
The Magic Guild is located west of the Yanille bank. The Magic Guild requires 66 magic to enter. Wizard Distentor, the head wizard, has the ability to teleport you to the rune essence. Because the Magic Guild is so close to a bank, it is the best place to mine rune essence. For more on the Magic Guild, refer to our Magic Guild guide.
The Magic Guild is a large three-storied building in the centre of Yanille surrounded by a small 'mysterious glow'. To get inside you have to be level 66 Magic because according to the head wizard, Distentor "The magic energy in here is unsafe for those below that level." Keep in mind that you may use a magic potion or a wizard mind bomb to raise your magic level to enter.
Inside the guild you will find two magic stores on the second store; one stocking almost every rune imaginable; the other selling mystic robes. As well as this, on the third floor there are three teleportation portals, which will take you to either the top of the Wizards tower south of Draynor Village, the Dark wizard tower south of Taverley, or Thormac the sorcerers tower just south of Catherby.
If you talk to Wizard Distentor, you can ask to be teleported to the rune essence. This is the best place to get teleported to the rune essence since it is so close to a bank.
Also, if you go below to the dungeon, the wizard there will let you kill his level 24 zombies, which are in a cage. These used to be fantastic experience when attacked with the crumble undead spell, and with the magic shop just up the ladder, you will be hard pressed to run out of runes. If you have a stack of cash, a committed mage could stay here forever. However, recently Jagex has halved the experience of casting crumble undead due to abuse from players.
Player Owned House
There is a portal out the front of the house that you must go through to be able to enter your own, or a friends house. If you wish to move, speak to the Real Estate Agent located in Varrock. It will cost you 25,000gp to move here.
Hazelmere's Jungle Island
East of Yanille is a jungle type island, containing numerous jungle spiders (level-47). If you are looking for a quiet combat training spot that is close to the bank, this is the spot for you. This island is also used for The Grand Tree quest, where you must speak to Hazelmere about some Daconia rocks.
The Watch Tower
Also home to the start point of the Watch Tower quest, this magical building is also home to Watchmen (level-33) which can be pick-pocketed with level 65 thieving. This is a popular place to train your thieving skill.
The Agility Dungeon
The Yanille Agility Dungeon is a good spot for Herblorists to get herbs. There are many herb dropping NPC's in the dungeon, each with a different agility level required to access them. If you have 82 thieving, you can pick a lock to allow you easier and safer access to the deeper part of the dungeon. The highlight of the agility dungeon is in the very back, is a NPC that when killed can drop a sinister key which unlocks a chest giving you several herbs at once!
- Watch Tower: Talk to a Watchtower Wizard at the top of the watchtower, north-west of Yanille, to start this quest.
- The Hand In The Sand: Talk to Bert by the cooking shop to start this quest.
- Big Chords
- Long ago
- Magic Dance